FL: THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION OR TREATMENT PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION OR TREATMENT. (FLA. STAT. 456.02)
May not be valid with certain insurance. These offers not valid for Medicare, Medicaid and auto injury patients. These offers only valid for new patients.
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Watts Chiropractic business is otherwise known as ‘Company’ in this document
- The promotion starts on 6 Jun 2020 and finishes at close of business on 26 January 2021 unless otherwise extended at Company’s sole discretion.
- “$47 chiropractic appointment Voucher” Sign up online from during the Promotional Period and contact Company to book an appointment. (“Promotional Offer”). It includes a consultation and assessment, any reports, or other offerings are at the sole discretion of the treating practitioner at the time of your appointment.
- This “Promotional Offer” cannot be used in conjunction with any other Offer and is valid for US residents and new patients only.
- The “Promotional Offer” cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative gift.
- To be eligible to claim the “Promotional Offer” individuals must attend a Pre appointment call & Chiropractic Analysis appointment as outlined below during the Promotional Period. (“Promotional Product”)
Claims – Entry
- This promotion can be claimed on-site only.
- All claims must be received before 5pm on the end date of this promotion as mentioned in clause 2. Claims received after this date will NOT be eligible for claim (there will be no exceptions made in this regard).
Promotional Offer Fulfilment
- If your claim meets all of the Terms & Conditions you will receive the “Promotional Offer” within 3 weeks. If you have not received it within this time please contact Company with the contact information provided at the bottom of this document.
- This Promotion is open to all US residents. Employees and directors of the Promoter, the Promoter’s related companies or any agencies involved in this Promotion, and the immediate families of each of those persons are eligible to participate in this Promotion provided they purchase the “Promotional Product” through a proper channels.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Company (including its employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any claim or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (e) use of a gift.
- Company reserves the right to extend, alter or conclude this Promotion at any time should circumstances dictate. If any participant is found to be abusing this promotion, Company has the right to terminate their claim rights immediately. Should any disputes arise, the decision of Company is final.
- “The Promoter” is Company, 2751 Enterprise Road Suite 103, Orange City, FL 32763
- For any queries or concerns please contact Company with the information at the bottom of this document.
Any services mentioned are chiropractic services and will be provided by an appropriately qualified chiropractor at Company
Any reference to the term Dr refers a chiropractor.
No services provided are implied to be treatments, cures or remedies for any condition and are instead provided in support of normal health, function, and or recovery.
Company Contact information: 2751 Enterprise Road Suite 103, Orange City, FL 32763